The professionals seeking career in food industry start their career as a Catering Assistant by assisting supervisors and seniors from cooking purposes to tactical and different administrative duties. These professionals play a vital role in almost all the fields like hospitality industry, event management and planning and/or independent services also. A Catering Assistant’s CV must showcase his abilities like cooking skills, management skills, professionalism and some clerical abilities too.
Sample Catering Assistant CV Template
1476 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 686 786 8765
Email Id: Bob@abc.com
With my impersonal skills and knowledge of my field, I want to gain a long term job as a Catering Assistant where I can leverage my knowledge and experience with the experts of the industry I will be working with.
I am presently looking to secure work as a full time Catering Assistant in a reputed firm that will use my knowledge, skills and experience for the benefit of our mutual success and growth.
- Excellent cooking abilities i.e. able to prepare, decorate and serve food efficiently.
- Attractive and nice personality with friendly nature.
- Dedicated towards the job.
- Complete focus on cleanliness and hygiene.
- Extensive hotel/ Catering management experience and expertise.
- Able to work under huge pressure.
- Client satisfaction being the top priority.
Junior Catering Assistant, 2010 – till date
Hotel Redalph – New Jersey
While working as a Catering Assistant in Hotel Redalph, a four star hotel, my key responsibilities include assisting my senior for monitoring, handling and controlling entire food and beverage operations, purchasing grocery and other kitchen items required, assisting head chef in preparation of food and taking care of guest’s need.
- Bachelors in Hotel Management, New Mexico University, 2010
- High School Diploma, New Mexico High School, 2008
Available on request