Interested blackjack dealers also known as Gaming dealers should possess exceptional communication skills to convey information to patrons effectively. The applicant must be physically fit because this job entails long hours of standing. Gaming dealers experience and knowledge of set Gaming regulations and ICMP’s is essential. Should be able to carry out other duties as directed by the supervisor.
Sample Blackjack Dealer Resume Template
Princeton Lane, England
Cellular: +44 9806 22245
Blackjack dealer working in a busy casino with over 5 years experience is seeking a similar position in a Vegas casino. Wealth of experience acquired will be used to train others and nurture a good relation between staff and patrons.
1999-2004: Blackjack dealer at Princeton Lucky Birds Casino.
- Ensured compliance of Tribal gaming ordinance & NIGC regulations in gaming tables
- Made sure patrons were not cheating by observing the games
- Monitored slot machines jackpot payout
- Monitored the all cashier cages to ensure all payout transactions were in order
- Made sure all security equipment were in good working condition
- Performed other duties as assigned by the manager
- Trained rookie dealers
- Prepared and submitted collection reports to supervisors
- Instructed patrons on casino policies and game rules
- Exchanged notes for coin money or playing chips
- Ensured that bets were placed by players before commencement of games
1997-1998: Certificate of competency, Hopard Casino School
1993-1997: High school Diploma, Princeton High school.
- Student President, Hopard Casino School.
- Best Student, Hopard Casino School.