Before embarking on writing a bartender’s CV, consider the most important aspects that are required. When you are searching for a bartender, you look for someone with certain skills and qualifications. They include: ability to mix the different drinks correctly, and maintain good relations with the customer to keep them coming back to your bar. You resume should therefore, focus on this.
Sample Bartender Resume Format
81-89 Fortess Road, Kentish Town
London, NW5 1AG
Mobile: +44 (0) 20 7482 3349
I am a bartender seeking to expand my horizons in order to gain more experience by working for a great bar such as yours. I also hope to get enough expertise to strat up my own bar, some time in the future.
2007 – 2008: A bartender at the Paradise bar and restaurant.
- Selling and serving of drinks mainly alcoholic drinks to customers at the bar.
- Checking of the customer’s identifications to ensure that they are of drinking age.
- Keeping tabs of how much the customers have had to drink.
- Collecting money from the customers.
- Ensuring that the bar is kept clean at all times.
- Ensuring that the bar is well stocked constantly.
2006 – 2007: A certificate in bartending at the vocational school
- Fastest mixer of any drink.
- Receiving a bartending license.
- Receiving a state health certificate.
Hobbies and Interests
- Playing soccer.
- Watching movies
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.