As you prepare a bar staff‘s resume, have the following in mind, bar staff are mainly responsible for undertaking a variety of chores and duties and that they are assigned to do by the management personnel in charge, the tasks can vary based on the size of the establishment and the nature of clientele that frequent the establishment. The position requires a very enthusiastic individual. Here is a sample bar staff’s resume.
Sample Bar Staff Resume Format
150 panes Avenue
Mobile No: +1 512 6410 73
Telephone No: +1 512 8964 44
Trained bar steward seeking position as a bar staff in an established bar and restaurant. My main objective is not only to work hard to maintain the already existing clientele, in good stead, but hopefully help attract more clients to the establishment.
2006 – 2008: Waiter, Sheraton Austin hotel
- Ensured all the service areas and the entire establishment stayed neat and tidy at all times
- Ensure that customers received good and courteous service at all times
- Had a good knowledge of both local and international beverages
- Particularly in the area of wastage, breakage and general personal grooming, ensured to follow the establishment policies
- Ensured that the standards of the cutlery used in the establishment was of the highest standards
2004– 2005: Bar tending course-Professional Bartending School Virginia Maryland
Hobbies and Interests: Dancing, singing
- Was the games captain in secondary school