Preparing an airline equipment handler’s CV requires that you pay close attention to details. As an airline equipment handler, you will be responsible for ensuring that the aircraft is catered for in an effective and timely manner, and ensure that communication regarding airline equipment is up-to-date. Your airline equipment handler’s resume should reflect accuracy and a proven record of experience. You should show that you are familiar with airport and aircraft operations. Below is a sample of an airline equipment handler’s resume.
Sample Airline Equipment Handler Resume Template
Decatur, Al 32
Mobile: +12 1269 4992 48
Airline equipment handler with three years experience working with a reputable airline and four years experience in the airline industry, seeking a similar position in a new international airline. Wish to seek growth in a different location and gain diversity in terms of experience in my new venture.
2005 – 2008: Airline equipment handler, Continental Airlines
- Ensured that all the materials were loaded on or off the aircraft and the trucks
- Communicated with the crew, to best communicate the position the actual position of the arrival or departure time of the plane to the passengers
- Accepted and delivered mail and cargo
2003 – 2004: Cargo handler, Continental airlines
- Accurately transferred products, both physically and logically into and or out of the warehouse locations
- Ensured cargo was properly secured and tied down
- Ensured that all the equipment that needs to go in each flight is loaded onto the plane
1999 – 2002: Higher Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance- Greenville Technical College
Hobbies and Interests