A public healthcare consultant has to order supplies, control finances and as well as he will have to coordinate the activities with the other managers in the department. He has to obtain patients records, apart from assisting in the treatment also. So overall management of the affair of the various health care services of the hospital will be handled by him.
Sample CV for Public Healthcare Consultant
Elin L. Samuals
99, Regent Street,
To obtain the position in such a reputed firm where I can make use of my knowledge in public heath relations, researches and findings over public health issues and misconceptions, strategic plan designing and implementation, to provide maximum efficiency to the projects I manage.
Work Experience :
The London Health- Care Solution, London, 2008-2009: Handled finance and orders to manage the balance sheet of the firm. Also helped lots of patients by explaining the proper treatment for them which is required.
Public Healthcare Consultant’s Objectives :
- To provide clinical inputs to performance/training
- To develop tools and techniques for assisting on public health projects.
- To Effectively recruit students and professionals from other disciplines to ensure adequate number of workers in the right places, with the right skills.
- To conduct preventive medicine and communicable disease control, occupational health, food safety, and disaster response programs.
- To evaluate facilities, equipment, and sanitary practices to assess compliance with public health standards.
2003-2006: B.Sc. with biology, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham.
2006-2007: Training from The U.K. Heath-Care and Science Institute,UK.
Awarded Best Public Service Officer of the Year at The London Health- Care Solution in 2009.
- On-line Gaming
References : “upon request”