Ophthalmology is a branch of medical science which deals with the physiology, anatomy and disease of the eye. An ophthalmologist should have a clear idea about various eye problems like glaucoma, cataracts and other vision problems. An ophthalmologist should possess the knowledge and skill to carryout eye surgeries and all these should be reflected in his CV.
Sample Ophthalmologist CV
Mark W. Lunde.
Address: Farnsworth, London, England
Land Phone: 44 6945 79128
Mobile: 44 558 98122
I am an enthusiastic ophthalmologist who is seeking a challenging work profile where I get competent environment so that my medicinal skills get enhanced which I can use for providing better treatment to the patients. I believe my key talents are at sync with the institution’s requirement and thus it’s my aspiration to join this esteemed organization.
2005 – Present: Ophthalmologist, Royal Star Eye Hospital
- Conduct routine eye checkup.
- Prescribe medicine, surgeries and eye care as necessary.
- Consult to suitable optometrists to fit corrective lenses to restore clear vision of patients.
- Diagnose and handling of various eye diseases.
- Perform simple to complicated eye surgeries with high rate of success.
- Selected as the best ophthalmologist of Royal Star Eye Hospital by the authority in the year 2007.
2002-2005: Ophthalmology specialization and Medical Internship, University Hospital, Imperial College, Bolton.
1998 – 2002: Medical Doctor Degree, Oxford University
1994 – 1998: BS in Psychology, University of London, UK
Pitter Cruse: Director of Royal Star Eye Hospital
Phone: (02) 9999 0100