Medical Tourism Marketing Agents trained travel agents with a focus in promoting overseas medical competences, often in countries with a thriving tourism industry. They develop travel packages that appeal to medical patients to undertake significantly more affordable treatment overseas while getting a good set of travel accommodation that include airline seats, cruise lines, hotels and resorts.
Medical Tourism Marketing Agent CV Format
Thelma F. Baskett
Embarcadero, San Diego, CA
Phone: (618) 554-6577
To work as a Medical Tourism Marketing Agent for a large travel agency that has medical outsourcing in Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe as one of its travel packages
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Assistant Medical Tourism Marketing Agent, Southern Paradise Travels, CA
- Develop cordial business relationship with medical partners in the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and India.
- Work closely with lead travel agents in developing medical travel packages to include accredited partners in hotels, resorts, restaurants, spas, health gyms and car rental firms to get the best possible deals.
- Customize cosmetic surgery travel packages to suite patient requirements
- Scout for potential patients from partner hospitals and clinics.
Skills and Qualification
- 5 years travel agency experience with the last 3 years focused on medical tourism
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills to deal with foreign medical principals and local patients prospecting for overseas treatments
- Excellent knowledge of world geography and the destination countries.
Received management commendation is achieving target sales quote in medical travel packages in 2005, 2007 and 2008
2005 – Present: In house training in medical outsourcing in Southeast Asia, Latin Americas and Easter Europe as well as medical terminologies
2003 – 2005: BA Tourism, University of Southern California, LA
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request