A healthcare worker has to provide basic health care for patients and offers educational materials and health promotion incentives. Generally he has to do basic or primary duties such as recording blood pressure, noting condition, progress and problems in patient, providing them medicine on time under direction of patient and plans, implements and conducts annual flu vaccine program also.
Sample Healthcare Worker CV
Sam K. Elvis
79, Bixteeth Street,
To enhance my skills and knowledge by giving better service to patients using excellent experience of working with medical field.
Work Experience :
- The Winchester General Hospital, Winchester, 2008-2009: Worked as doctor’s round assistant. Also managed drugs, injections in emergency cases and maintained documentation of nursing observation, confidential file, charts and many more. Helped patients in therapeutic and diagnostic investigations, procedures and also provided psychological support to the patients.
Healthcare Worker’s Objectives:
- To help in Medical, Surgical, Cardiac and Maternity units.
- To Help in caring the patients.
- To provide consolation for patients and their family regarding to health issues.
- To manage patients in their cleanliness needs.
- To discharge patients, manage drugs and injection as per need in emergency cases.
2003-2006: Bachelor of Science, University of Leicester, Leicester.
2006-2007: Certificate Course from The General Heath-Care Board,UK.
Won 1st prize in health programs such as nutrition education and school health services.
- Listening soft muzic
References : “upon request”