A dental hygienist is a person who has to take care of the complete dental hygiene of a person. The main duties of a dental hygienist is to take care of a patient’s teeth, tutoring patients on good dental hygiene customs after dental treatments have been given and giving other defensive dental care as well as working with the dentist during checkups and treatments. The CV of dental hygienist must contain information on his educational qualifications as well as job objective and career skills.
Sample Dental Hygienist CV
32 Dock Road
Phone Number – 9347892345
I want to implement my skills as a Dental Hygienist in a group of environment that is focused on exceptional patient care.
I have a degree in
- Bachelor of Arts in Dental Hygiene from Texas University, 2002.
I was a Dental Hygienist in Charing cross hospital, dental department from 2002 to 2006.My responsibilities were as follows”:-
- Providing radiographic survey, periodontal as well as oral pathology screening test, sealants and fluoride treatment.
- Removing stain, calculus and plaque from above the gum line.
- Advising patients about fine nutrition and its influence on oral wellbeing.
- Maintaining a clean, germ-free and joyful environment where people feel rested.
I am working as a dental Hygienist since 2006 till date, in Flames hospital New York.
My job includes:-
- Handling a patient’s dental chart with screening.
- Performing various dental processes like scaling, root screening and radiography.
- Providing proficient, quality dental cures and teaching patients suitable oral hygiene methods.
I am an honorary member of American Hygienists’ Association, Dental department, New York since 2002.