A Chiropractor is a health care expert and is responsible for the analysis, handling as well as avoidance of the habitual disorders of the musculoskeletal system. They are required to make effectual application of their hands, to apply a specific force for regulating the joints of the human body. Therefore a Chiropractor CV should highlight all the needed skill sets and qualifications required for the post.
Sample Chiropractor CV
Name: Anne frank
Residential Address: 32 New Jersey Road, New Jersey, USA
Mobile number- 9876543234
Phone number – 23456789
Fax number- 022 4567 8765
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a licensed chiropractor and acquired a degree in Bachelor of Science in Chiropractic Medicine, Texas University in the year 2000
My career related skills include:-
- Great understanding of the outcome of illnesses and injuries.
- Remarkable understanding of how to give counsel on social or private problems and planning a strategy for healing.
- Great experience in fields of injuries, ailments, and blemishes and building a plan for cure.
I was a chiropractor in Mark Care centre in Minneapolis, from 2002 to 2006 where I used to perform the following duties:
- Note down patients’ past medical details, conduct bodily examinations and infer from diagnostic imaging like X-rays.
- Adjust a patients’ backbone and other joints to treat joint malfunctions
- Treating the spinal cord to set right joints and smooth tissues.
- Conducting specialised work such as sports related chiropractic, analytical imaging, paediatrics, or various chiropractic processes.
Received “Best Chiropractor” in the year 2005 from “Chiropractors Chamber of Minneapolis”.