An aroma therapist is a person who provides various treatments to patient on the basis of aroma therapy which makes use of various aroma and special oils. The CV of Aroma Therapist must include the skills, education and past experience of the person who wish to apply for this post.
Sample Aroma therapist CV
32 Manhattan west side
Phone number -2222 6543
Mobile number – 9876543234
Email id – email@example.com
My career skills as an experienced as well as skilled aroma therapist include:-
- Using patient’s medical history to recognize the suitable combination of vital oils for better and effective treatment.
- Putting together a combination of oils needed;
- Effective in handling mass number of patients all at a time and providing them equal service.
- Executing treatments by employing oils (usually started with therapeutic massage).
I am a certified aroma therapist from the school of aromatherapy, New York. I am also an honorary member of the board.
I was an aroma therapist for 5 years from 2002 to 2005 in Mark Total Health Centre, Texas. My job included:-
- Suggesting a product to the client that has essential oils for the human skin, human body, and hair to help out in solving cosmetic problems.
- Mixing selected vital oil with a large amount of a carrier oil to provide a curative massage.
- Identifying the needs and prescribing correct aroma treatment.
Dr. A.P Joseph, Mark Total Health Care
Dr. Barbara Cruise, Aroma Therapist, Mark Total Health Care.