You will be required to submit a CV when applying for a job. If you do not already know how to write a resume or curriculum vitae you ought to seek the guidance of a professional. The professional will help you write your resume in reverse chronological order. In order to do so he/she will need information starting with the job you have held last. Here is a sample to help you writing a CV.
290 West Street
Chicago, Illinois 2900
Mobile: 777 555 9090
Highly experienced individual seeking work as a general manager. Willing to put to good use extensive skills and knowledge in the management and business field to improve the company’s productivity and efficiency
2007 – Present: General Manager at Manna Establishments in Chicago, Illinois
- Overseeing the company’s strategic and operational management
- Policy development and implementation
- Quality management
- Overseeing the recruitment of company employees
- Supervising junior company staff
- Increased the company’s productivity and profitability
2005 – 2007: Operations Manager at Global Traders in Chicago.
- Recruiting and managing lower-cadre employees
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Recruiting and training company staff
- Overseeing the implementation of projects
- Overseeing the company’s day-day management
- Developing and implementing quality controls
- Increased the sales volume in the company successfully.
2001 – 2005: Master’s Degree in Business Administration – University of Chicago
1997 – 2001: Degree in Commerce, Business Administration option – University of Chicago.
2001: Received the Academic Excellence Award
Hobbies and Interests
- Deep sea diving
- Wind Surfing
Available upon request