A tax consultant is a person who provides consulting services relating to tax issues. He is person who is specialist in tax laws and tax relation information as well as financial matters. A tax consultant gives advice and assists as well as manages tax returns and payments. He assists in a variety of companies or any business organization or tax firm.
Sample Tax Consultant CV
Germany – 8675
I am an experienced tax consultant seeking a good job position in this field where I can develop my experiences and skills. I possess good negotiation and analytical skills. Apart from that I have good communication skills to interact with clients.
2006- Present: ABS Associates
- Analyzed clients’ information regarding their tax payments and returns.
- Advised clients on tax management issues and payment deals.
- Helped keep clients taxes minimized by revising their tax issues.
- Supervised financial records and activities of clients to have information about tax issues.
- Provided detailed information to clients related to tax.
- Implemented strategies and policies to minimize tax of the clients.
- Advised clients relating to tax laws and policies.
- Prepared and arranged tax documents for the company.
- Conducted good interaction and communication sessions with the clients and people.
2000 – 2003: Bachelors in Commerce, Commerce College.
2003-2005: Masters in Commerce, Commerce College.
2005-2006: Diploma in Tax Consulting, Tax Institute.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.