Financial investigators are assigned to a number of corporate responsibilities that include corporate acquisition efforts, credit investigation, recruitment of manpower, vendor accreditation. The job of a Lead Financial Investigator is to supervise their team. He is also entrusted with the job of minimizing the financial risk the company is facing while conducting transactions with vendors and external entities.
Sample Lead Financial Investigator CV
43, New Inn Yard,
London, EC 98455-156 FH
Mobile: +32 78365 56339
Telephone: 025 5567 9982
Fax: 026 4958 4496
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: Acquiring a supervisory position of management in a team of finance investigators in sectors like HR, credit etc
- Completed schooling in 2000 from St. Joseph Church School in London.
- Received the Bachelor’s degree in Finance from London School of Finance in 2004.
- In 2006, got the Master of Business Administration degree from London School of Business.
Summary of Professional Experience:
- 2006 – 2008 – Worked as financial investigator in L. B. D. Finances
- 2009 – present – joined Mutthead Finances as lead financial investigator
- Proficient in working with spreadsheets and word processing
- Familiar with automated accounting systems and ERP
- Ability to work under high pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ready to work in flexible working hours
- Possess excellent communication skills that are utilized while interacting higher authorities, colleagues and other financial investigator of the team
- Investigation of inkling of embezzlement in recruits
- Assisting the internal auditor
- Determining true value of stocks or corporate assets via assisting clients