Finance entry level jobs are those which are perfect for those people who have comparatively less experience and expertise to handle major workload in the finance field. These are the right starting point for starters or for people who are changing jobs. A finance entry level CV should specify the entire academic details as well as skills so as to convince the employer of the eligibility of the applicant.
Sample finance entry level CV
Name: Henry James
Age: 26 years
Address: 56-P, hill top road, West London
To start with a job that helps me to understand the grass root level of how things work and gradually and slowly climb up the ladder and achieve success and recognition for all the hard work put in.
- Schooling done from Georgia Institute of basic education.
- Graduation pursued from University of Bath in finance and accounting. Scored an aggregate of 79% and awarded best student award twice.
- PG degree obtained from Warwick University in the year 2003.Scored an aggregate of 67% in the subject advanced finance.
Areas of interest or expertise
- Command over English and Mathematics. Great communication skills.
- Special interest in accounting field and finance. Attention to detailing.
- Hardworking and learning new things are my forte.
Awards and recognition
- Special scholarship earned during graduation period through which I visited LA for a training program.
- Awards for topping class throughout school time.
- Awarded for various co curricular activities during school and college time.