A laboratory is a tricky business. With all the things going on in there any wrong move will result in wrong results and a whole lot of hard work. A validation engineer determines what is good for the laboratory. Their job is to decide on which equipment stays or goes.
Validation Engineer CV Template
87 Lozells Road,
West Midlands, B12 5TR
0121 513 3157
I am a perfectionist and I’m perfect for the laboratory. I believe in using the right tools for effective results.
Summary of Qualifications
- Experienced with the GM testing system
- ExCellent organizational skills
University of Brixton, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
University of Aberdeen, Master’s Degree in Engineering
Career Experience/ Job History:
Validation Engineer’s Assistant
- Constantly checking on equipment in laboratory and writing reports on them.
- Writing reports to the head of department making recommendations as to what equipment needs to go and the ones required for the office.
- Developing new designs for equipment
- Cross checking to ensure that new designs provided best suit the project in hand
- Organize seminars educating public on importance of correct equipment in a laboratory
- Prepare schedule for engineers and hold training sessions for them.
- Prepare final list of things to essentially needed in the laboratory and the cost involved.
- Promoted from assistant position
- Awarded as the most contributing and most dedicated staff member
Professional references upon request.