Pesticide Handlers or Pest Controllers are trained professionals who serve the community in getting rid of all sorts of flying and crawling pests, from insects to rodents as well as fungus and bacteria. They may specialize to work on residential, commercial, industrial or agricultural locations with the latter using airborne pesticide spraying. Underneath all situations, they apply pesticides that conform to accept environmental and health regulations.
Sample Pest Controllers/Pesticide Handler CV Template
Darius H. Croft
Surrey, Kingston, UK
To be part of a group of pest controllers or pesticide trainers in major chemical or pesticide company
Career Experience/Job History
2003 – Present: Pest Controller, Safeguard Pest Control, Kingston
- Provide pesticide support to farming, commercial and residential clients in the regulation of bacteria, fungus, flying and crawling insects and rodents.
- Track consumption of pesticide inventories used
- Conduct small and large scale pest control operations as directed and assigned by home office.
- Observe pest control schedules and target locations.
- Assist in repacking and labeling of diluted large pesticide drums into smaller consumer-grade containers.
- Conduct the clean-up and incineration of destroyed rodents and insects
- Wear the prescribed protective uniforms in the management of pesticides.
- Excellent medical and physical fitness
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Willing and able to travel and work in distant locations from domicile
Cited by management between 2004 and 2009 for consistent high performance rating
2001 – 2003: Diploma in Agriculture and Aquaculture, College of Forestry, Sheffield College, Yorkshire
Can be provided upon request