Environmental superintendents work for different public and private organizations and companies. Generally, they are responsible for handling environmental management issues faced by industries such as mining and power industries. They supervise and manage a team of environment and social responsibility professionals to ensure that the company complies with all government, national and international laws and standards regarding environmental safety and protection. Environmental superintendents also serve as a representative and liaison officer of the company, interacting with the community and the public that is directly or indirectly affected by company operations. They may also communicate with government officials and agencies.
Sample Environmental Superintendent CV Template
Lyal Road, Bow
London, E3 6QG
Self-starter and results-oriented professional searching for employment opportunity as an environmental superintendent of a company where my skills and knowledge can be harnessed.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess six years of experience working as an environmental superintendent.
- With strong leadership and management skills.
- Highly capable of handling and directing a team of professionals.
- Knowledgeable of national and international environmental laws and policies.
- Excellent skill in establishing and maintaining positive community relations.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Environmental Superintendent, Efficient Mining Company
- Handle environment and social responsibility team in determining environmental issues and resolving these problems.
- Communicate and interact with community and other officials regarding compliance of the company with environmental laws and standards.
2000 – 2003: Master of Science in Environmental Science, London University
1996 – 2000: Bachelor of Science in Biology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.