Environmental managers work for companies in the field of electrical power, alternative energy, oil and gas, as well as other industries to ensure that these comply with environmental standards and policies. They are responsible for handling all concerns regarding environmental issues including concerns with air quality, waste disposal and management. Environmental managers report to directors and lead a staff of employees to attain the environment-related objectives of the company. They lead the development and management of an effective system to comply with government and international standards regarding proper waste management and environmental protection. They are important in giving permission to those conducting drillings and other activities that need to comply with environment standards.
Sample Environmental Manager CV Template
Warham Road, Finsbury Park
London, N4 8AR
Proactive professional with superb leadership skills is seeking employment as an environmental manager in a company where my skills can be enriched and I can gain valuable experience.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years of work experience as an environmental manager.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Highly capable of handling multi-faceted staff and directing them to fulfil duties.
- Possess effective communication skills in interacting with agencies and top-level individuals.
- Skilled in interpreting and discussing environmental regulations and policies.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Environmental Manager, AAA Oil Company
- Lead a team in managing and executing systems in compliance with national and international environmental laws and regulations.
- Supervise the monitoring of oil exploration sites as well as record-keeping of activities and condition of facilities.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.