Air pollution control engineers are engineering graduates with certification who specialize in the field of air pollution. They are specifically knowledgeable about scientific methods to control air pollution through engineering principles and techniques. Air pollution control engineers are involved in research and data analysis work. They are responsible for ensuring that the air is free from pollutants and find ways to minimize air pollution caused by different sources such as land vehicles, airplanes, industrial pollution, and other sources. Air pollution control engineers must be able to work with other scientists in conducting their work.
Sample Air Pollution Control Engineer CV Template
Mossford Street, Bow
London, E3 5TH
Certified engineer with expertise in scientific control of air pollution is seeking a position as an air pollution control engineer where I can help create a cleaner environment.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of experience working as an air pollution control engineer.
- Sound understanding of engineering principles related to air quality.
- Knowledgeable of government laws and policies regarding air pollution.
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Skilled in conducting scientific research and data analysis.
- Effective skills in communicating ideas to a broad audience.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Air Pollution Control Engineer, Environmental Safety Inc.
- Mainly responsible for ensuring that companies comply with government regulations regarding air quality and cleanliness.
- Involved in engineering analysis of air emissions from different sources.
- Participate in site inspections and review air permit applications.
2000 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.