An environment management official plays a critical in protecting environment keeping public health as a major concern. Most environment management officials depend on the usage of environmental management systems to improve the organization’s environmental performance along with reduction of costs. This attracts customers and improves public image a lots.
An environment management official’s CV can be helpful for the positions of Environment management expert, environment management officer and environment management research.
Sample Environment Management Official
Plot No. G/32, Press colony
System World Enterprises, 6th Lay Out
Mobile No: +91934525632
Telephone No: +912145758623
Career objective: To develop effectual processes which will allow both private and public sectors to analyze and reduce the environmental impacts on their activities along with improving the environmental performance/.
2005-2009: Assistant Lecturer in National Institute of Technology, Surat
2009- Present: Deputy Manager in Environmental and Safety Division, National Aerospace Laboratory, Hyderabad
Environment Management Official’s objectives:
- To maintain the ecological balance with updated surveys
- To analyze the physio-biological of environment with the living beings
- Developing various measures to protect endangered species
- Submission of reports to the higher authority about the latest trends of progress in keeping environment in harmony with the public health and needs.
2003-2007: Bachelor in Environmental Engineering and Technology, BMS college of Engineering, Bangalore
2007-2009: Masters in Environmental Engineering and Safety, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Best cadet award in NCC C certificate test. Nominated twice for the best technical paper in an International competition for the young budding techies.
- Participating in quiz
- Vesting wild life sanctuaries
- Practicing mimicry with animals