An environment engineer is a person of engineering background who is linked with the environment and effective management of natural resources. He or she also pays special attention on the physio-chemical and biological reactions that occurs in the air, water and land.
Environment engineer can be a best fit for the job of environment specialist, water management specialist and natural resource management engineers.
Sample Environment Engineer
A-65, Corner Villa
Mobile No: +1506796756
Telephone No: +1567897456
Career objective: To become a prominent engineer in the field of management of natural resources and environmental studies along with the innovative study of some serious problems like global warming and green house effect.
2007-2008: worked as a scientific advisor for the Pollution Control Board, London
2008- Present: Working as a senior engineer in Environmental Society of London
Environment engineer’s objectives:
- To find solutions for water and land contamination.
- To deal with the solid and liquid wastes.
- To effectively manage toxic and hazardous wastes emitted from manufacturing industries.
- To develop new technologies for recycling industrial wastes
- To pass the new developed technology to the remote corners of the country and world.
2003-2007: Bachelors of Technology in Environmental Science and Engineering, University of Bradford
Topper of the batch during the engineering days and won the budding engineer of the year 2008, London.
- Monitoring weather changes
- Writing technical papers