An Entry Level Environment Engineer does the basic job like maintaining environment with the allotted work force and spreading awareness among the workers about the various aspects of environment.
Entry level Environment Engineer’s CV is fiit for positions like Environmental Engineer trainee or fresher, Graduate Environmental Researchers and Fellow Environmental Scientists
Sample Entry Level Environment Engineer
Qr. No. TA-56, South Avenue
Panda Enterprises, 9th Main Cross
Mobile No: +91985425632
Telephone No: +9111245862301
Career objective: to become a prospective and budding environmental engineer by utilizing the best career resource options beyond the desired limits.
2009- Present: Environmental Engineer Trainee in Deference Research and Development Organization, Hyderabad
Entry level Environment engineer’s objectives:
- To manage the natural resources in the most effective way with the available work force
- Plantation of trees and best utilization of herbal based products.
- Monitoring any changes in the environment and maintaining the daily records
- Submission of reports to the higher authority and discussing the latest issues in open
- Detail assessment of the records and planning of new ideas for the current problems.
2005-2009: Bachelor in Environmental Engineering, Anna University, Chennai
Best paper presentation in National Seminar on Environment Management 2007, Chennai. Passed Engineering with distinction
- Writing technical papers on scientific International journals
- Collecting novels
- Computer programming
- Playing puzzle games