People with a theater background can use this template to get further jobs or roles in different plays. Along with the routine description about yourself, you should include the details of plays that you have performed. Along with experience, if you have any play writing or singing or dancing experience, do not forget to mention it. Theater is such a creative field that there is scope for everyone who is creatively inclined.
Sample Theater CV
343 Gandhi Nagar
Mobile No: +91 445 4546547
Telephone No: +91 345 54 005
Career Objective: Prop manager seeking similar position in a theater company. Team player and will use organizational and design skills for the success of the company. Ready to relocate and travel with the theater company when the season begins.
2004 – 2009: Prop Manager with the Star Buzz Theater Company
Theater Manager Objectives:
- To design props for stage performances
- To Oversaw the construction and making of props for stage performances
- To Work in a close collaboration with director and script writer and set up props on stage
- To assist director in dress rehearsals and ensure that props function properly
- To Oversaw the orders and delivery of props for performances
- To Repair worn out and damaged props for reuse in the same and subsequent productions
Bachelor of Arts (English Language Studies/Drama Studies) Pune institute of Film studies.
Achieved best theater prop manager for several programs in India and in overseas.
- Typeface setting