The Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Engineer is responsible for designing and developing the solar powering systems that can be used in residences and small commercial establishments. They also function as sales engineers or work with a team of sales staff in providing customer quotes and order support for realized and prospective sales in accordance with tariff guidelines and bill-of-materials specifications.
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Engineer CV Template
Abner R. Selleck
Guilford St., London, UK
To work as a Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Engineer for a large alternate power technology, distribution or power generating company.
2003 – Present: Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Engineer, Advance Solar World, Ltd. London
- Work with a team of engineers in designing, developing, testing and homologating solar photovoltaic systems, support structures, solar panels, modules, batteries and electric power generation units for residential and light commercial use.
- Prepare all pertinent documentation for each manufactured product like users manual, installation manual, operations manual and technical reference manuals.
- Prepare, inspect and assemble solar panels, modules, panels and support structures, as prescribed in the assembly instruction.
- Conduct site inspections to check on work progress and compliance to work specifications.
- Conduct order support and pre-sale design activities to ensure that customer requirements can be met in accordance with product standards
- Excellent organization, analytical and multitasking skills with ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
Cited by management between 2005 and 2009 for consistent high performance rating
2001: passed the Engineering Council’s professional regulatory qualification as a Chartered Engineer
1998 – 2001: BS in Electrical Engineering, Lewisham College, London
Can be provided upon request