Munitions Response Engineers work in a team along with project managers and scientists in designing and developing programs that support the military defense establishment’s munitions response programs. They apply engineering disciplines in the design of combat armaments, explosives, detonation systems as well as ballistic missiles.
Munitions Response Engineer CV Template
Albert G. McShane
Harrington St., London, UK
To work as a Munitions Response Engineer for a large munitions company or the military.
2003 – Present: Munitions Response Engineer, BAE Systems, London
- Support munitions response project managers by acting as technical consultants in preparing and coordinating design, planing and testing activities in supporting munitions projects
- Document and provide reports in all aspects of munitions development
- Provide support for remedial process requirements applicable to munitions and explosives of concern (MEC) as well as munitions constituents (MC) as well as operational range assessments.
- Participate with project field teams and perform data collection and analyses to facilitate characterization of site conditions and delineation of potential site contamination.
- Must have excellent organization, analytical and multitasking skills with ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel and work in distant lands
Cited by management between 2005 and 2009 for consistent high performance rating
2001: passed the Engineering Council’s professional regulatory qualification as a Chartered Engineer
1998 – 2001: BS in Electrical Engineering, Trinity College, University of Dublin
Can be provided upon request