Mining Engineers are required by both Government and Private organizations. They have to do huge variety of tasks as mining is a whole separate engineering subject. They are required for projects like Fire & Blast Modeling, Dam Designs, Drill and Blast and many other jobs. They are used for the demolition of the old buildings.
Mining Engineer CV’s are helpful while applying for profiles like Mining Section Manager, Section Engineer et
Sample Mining Engineer CV Format
89 Safari Park view
Mobile No: +66 500 54 67 87 7
Telephone Number: + 66 555 097 6656
Career Objective: · Want to work as a mining engineer with forward thinking organization which is environment conscious as well. Want to use my experience and expertise to do something useful for the organization.
ABC Drilling and Blasting Company
Managed 5 drilling rigs in Alberta and provided training to junior engineers. Implemented new safety procedures and also oversaw regular safety audits. Also trained the junior employees and tested my managerial capabilities.
- 1993 – 1995 BS Mining Engineering Denmark Technical University, Denmark
- 1995 – 1997 MS Mining Engineering, Denmark Technical University, Denmark
- Developed thorough measurement uncertainty analysis for all new measurement processes.
- Implemented calibration methods and techniques based on principles of measurement science.
- Worked on mega Dam projects involving Exploratory Adits.