Facility engineer directors are the professionals responsible for creation of systems needed for a manufacturing industry or plant, where they design the layout of the production plan and crew the daily ongoing tasks. Facility engineer directors CV template can be helpful for job placement in industries like production, manufacturing, power, chemical and other engineering based companies.
Facility Engineer Director CV Template
20, Kingston Street,
006 – 452 – 9341 – 25
Objective: Seeking challenging position as a facility engineer director in a company for their projects and lead the team of the engineers with my technical skills.
- Proficient with computer literate such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Internet.
- ExCellent management, communication and technical skills to lead a project.
- Knowledge of blueprints preparation, factory floor, production floor and machines.
- Expertise in inspection, quality and manual processing of the product design from basic to dispatch
2007 – 2010
Philips Engineering, Liverpool
Factory in charge
- Prepared plans for product manufacturing by drafting sketches and preparing documents and steps to be involved for product processing.
- Handled entire staff, labors, supervisor, and engineers taking part in the project.
- Installed new equipments and arranged training schedule for the concerned department regarding new machines.
Power Engineering, Liverpool
- Responsible for planning the distribution plan of the energy and electricity.
- Responsible for preparing tender document sand budget sheets for bidding the power projects.
- Organize meetings with the government bodies for taking up of new projects.
- Responsible for maintaining standards, factory inspection and proper plans for the best outcome for the project.
1999 – 2003
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
University of Liverpool, Liverpool
Masters of Power engineering
New York Leeds, Leeds
- Won many government tenders and projects via bidding.
- Attended many seminars as speaker on how to develop power industry in less cost.
Available on request