An Electrical Maintenance Engineer is one that is delegated to oversee and maintain the control circuits and starters of electrical connections. This is also the position that is entrusted to closely monitor the condition of a company’s electrical-operated machines like polymer plant, chillers, compressor and even spinners. It is also the responsibility of electrical maintenance engineer to implement a wide variety of solutions to improve and increase the availability of equipments.
Sample Electrical Maintenance Engineer CV
Mariya S. Rosser
56, Central Street,
Contact no: +32 78587295
Mobile no: +34 9895852124
An Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for the best company to work for.
I am also seeking for a company that will allow me to utilize my academic and expertise fully to contribute towards the growth of the company.
Summary of qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- Impressive performance pertinent with the maintenance of various power plant electrical systems.
- Unparalleled knowledge about the process control instruments such as isolators, barriers and converters.
- Highly proficient in problem solving, facilitation and project management
- Familiarity with electrical equipments such as transformers, motors and instrument systems.
- Hardworking and a team player
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, University of London
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, University of St Andrews
Career Experience/Job History
Assistant Electrical Engineer
- Instrumental in the increase of net operating rate, and achieved standard and acceptable production rates.
- Awarded with for superb excellence in performing varied tasks
Professional references upon request