Among the many responsibilities of an electrical position is to manage and ensure the smooth operation of all electrical connections in the entire construction project. It is also demanded from an electrical personnel or supervisor to troubleshoot electrical problems that may arise and eventually find the appropriate solution to address the matter quickly and efficiently. Most of the entire potential candidate for an electrical position is ensuring the compliance for safety requirement and standard operating procedures.
Sample Electrical CV
Marian K. Telbert
1234 Central Street,
Email: mariyas@gmail. com
To work as an electronic engineer. To look for forward thing company that will be a great way to further enhance my expertise in the electrical field of work.
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Completed and intensive training, seminar and workshop on electrical safety
- Proven ability to meet all contractual targets
- Outstanding organizational and team building skills.
- Excellent skills in electrical drawings and specifications
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English language
- Impressive sense of responsibility in dealing all kinds of tasks
- Ability to multi-task and take challenges at work
Masters Degree in electrical Engineering, University of London
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, University of St Andrews
Career Experience/Job History
2010 – Present
Worked as Electrical Engineer
Poket Engineering Solutions
2001 – 2009
Worked as Assistant Electrical Engineer
- Great contribution to renewal of contracts.
- Excellent employee award for three consecutive years.
Professional references upon request