Database engineer is a person who is responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and repair of an organization’s database. The role includes the development and design of database strategies, by monitoring and improving database performance and capacity, Database engineer CV template can be helpful for job placement in any industry which is using IT and computer based technology.
Database Engineer CV Template
23, Church Street,
002 – 453 – 9641 – 22
Objective: Looking for position as Database engineer to efficiently design and coordinate changes to their computer databases, test and implement the database out of my skills and experience
- Extensive and vast knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Experience in development, testing, database back management and recovery plans for existing databases
- Expertise in documentation, Systems Analysis & Relational Database design, and Ms Office Tools
- Certified from IBM as Database administrator in DB2 Universal Database
2008 – 2010
Responsible for changing database for Testing, QA, SQL tuning, DB2 maintenance, ensuring data integrity, and training of developers
Developed software interfaces to allow employees an easy way to interact with the databases.
Evaluated technology and techniques to implement and maintain databases and database environment.
Delta Pharma Corp
Responsible for the designing and maintenance of the clinical databases and programming of the company
Responsible for developing and revising company policies, specific standards, procedures and needed to run the database of the company.
Bachelor of Computer engineering
University of Leeds, Leeds
2002 – 2004
Master of Computer Science
University of Dundee, Dundee
Advanced Diploma in Database Designing including oracle and mainframe database
- Best engineer of the year 2009 for Tomtech Inc
- Best analytical skills holder of the Delta Pharma.
Available on request