Ceramics Engineers are educated and trained as chemical engineers who specialize in the formulation and development of ceramic products in industrial, medical, commercial and consumer industries. Ceramics are found in medical and dental products, consumer products like tiles and tableware as well as consumer electronics.
Ceramics Engineer CV Format
Engr. Rebecca K. Halloway
Sweetwater, Miami, Florida
Phone: (305) 465-9875
To work as a lead Ceramics Engineer in a major consumer manufacturing company
2001 – Present: Ceramics Engineer, Sunshine Ceramics, LLC, Fl
- Develop and implement manufacturing improvements for cost-effective ceramic dinnerware molding and mass production.
- Examine quality assurance statistical results to identify in-process problem points.
- Develop design printing processes that are more long lasting after a thousand plate washings.
- Work with planning and design staff in formulating and designing ceramic tiles for kitchen and bathroom floors and walls.
- Conduct stress testing of newly developed tiles
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent knowledge in ceramic and other material formulation
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and supervisory skills
Received Presidential Letter of Appreciation for achieving highest operating cost savings in 2007 for introducing cost saving production control systems
2001: Passed board exams to become a Professional Engineer
1998 – 2001: BS in Chemical Engineering, Syracuse University, NYC
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request