Ceramics Engineers are chemical engineers who have specialized in the formulation of ceramics along with the design and development of commercial manufacturing methods and facilities to produce ceramic applications for consumers and industries. They can be found working on the manufacture of ceramic tiles for floors and walls or ceramics for dental prosthetics, kitchen and dinner wares and electronic applications.
Sample Ceramics Engineer CV Template
Engr. Hendy C. Clement
Watergate St., Chester, UK
Phone: 01244 445 897
After migrating to London, I am looking for a position as a Ceramics Engineer in a major manufacturing company
2005 – Present: Ceramics Engineer, St. George Dinnerware
- Develop and implement manufacturing improvements for cost-effective ceramic dinnerware molding and mass production.
- Examine quality assurance statistical results to identify in-process problem points.
- Develop design printing processes that are more long lasting after a thousand plate washings.
2001 – 2005: Ceramics Engineer, Century Tile Builders, Inc.
- Work with planning and design staff in formulating and designing ceramic tiles for kitchen and bathroom floors and walls.
- Conduct stress testing of newly developed tiles
- Excellent knowledge in ceramic and other material formulation
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and supervisory skills
- Awarded Letter of Appreciation for contributing to operating cost savings in 2008
- Awarded Employee of the Year by Century Tiles Builders in 2004
2001: Passed board exams to become a Professional Engineer
1996 – 2001: BS in Chemical Engineering, Yale University
To be furnished upon request