The vice president for academic affairs is a part of the over-all administrative team of universities and colleges. He/she is mainly responsible for overseeing the academic affairs aspect of universities. The vice president for academic affairs ensures that the all the curricula implemented in the university are of high quality and effective, aside from being timely and globally competitive. He/she coordinates the academic functions throughout the university. These functions are important in making sure that academic excellence is consistently promoted in the university and that quality graduates are produced that are at par with industry requirements.
Sample Vice President for Academic Affairs CV Template
Dr. Erika Granger
Edge Hill, Liverpool
Merseyside, L7 8JH
Experienced and passionate academic professional is searching for employment as a vice president for academic affairs in a university where my qualifications can be a helpful addition to the administrative team.
Summary of Qualification
- With five years of experience working as a vice president for academic affairs.
- With proven track record of excellent performance in a progressively responsible academic capacity.
- Demonstrate high level of conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Knowledgeable in academic program development and evaluation.
- Effective communication skills with all levels of organization.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Vice President for Academic Affairs, Liverpool University
- Develop academic processes and policies in the entire university.
- Direct personnel recruitment and hiring.
- Lead the development and implementation of academic programs university-wide.
- Provide guidance in academic issues.
2001 – 2004: Doctor of Philosophy in Education Management, London University
1998 – 2001: Master of Science in Education Management, London University
1994 – 1998: Bachelor of Science in Education, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.