The vice president for university advancement reports directly to the office of the university president and is part of the executive administrative team that ensures daily operations of the university. He/she is responsible for the oversight of offices directly under his/her supervision which includes advancement services, alumni affairs, development and university relations. The vice president for university advancement is primarily responsible for maintaining important relations with different constituents including the media, alumni, and public relations. He/she also leads the raising of funds and solicitation of gifts or donations to the university.
Sample University Vice President for University Advancement CV Template
Sydney Road, Muswell Hill
London, N15 2NL
A professional with integrity and strong leadership skills is looking for a job as vice president for university advancement where I can take on a challenging role and contribute my skills.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess six years of work experience as vice president for university advancement.
- Strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in team building and campaign management.
- Excellent organizational skills and promoting collaborative work.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining good relations with different individuals and groups.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Vice President for University Advancement, London University
- Design and implement campaigns to meet the specific needs of the university.
- Identify possible sources of fund and solicit donations or gifts from foundations, organizations and other entities.
- Oversee relations with alumni.
2000 – 2003: Master of Science in Management, London University
1996 – 2000: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.