The vice president for administration and finance is employed in universities and colleges. He/she reports directly to the university president and performs functions based on the over-all university goals, mission and thrusts. The vice president for administration and finance is mainly responsible for leading the financial management of the university. He/she must have a vision in terms of managing the finance and resources to ensure proper budget allocation and ensure that finances are managed according to the university needs and policies. The vice president for administration and finance has a broad responsibility for fiscal planning as well as recording.
Sample University Vice President for Administration and Finance CV Template
Dr. Ian Morris
Worsley Road, Leytonstone
London, E14 3JN
Meticulous and reliable professional is seeking for the opportunity to be part of a reputable university as a vice president for administration and finance where I can utilize and enhance my management capabilities.
Summary of Qualification
- Six years of work experience as a vice president for administration and finance.
- An expert in strategic financial planning.
- Extensive experience in financial management.
- Sound knowledge in financial analysis and investment management.
- Capable of overseeing multiple functions.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Vice President for Administration and Finance, London University
- Ensure management of financial records and prepare reports for the president.
- Develop investment strategy.
- Responsible for cash management and management of university debt.
2000 – 2003: Master of Science in Finance, London University
1996 – 2000: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.