Activity directors are the professionals responsible for arranging meetings and planning events. They are responsible to handle all the processes from initiation to end of the event. Active director is responsible for measuring ands estimating the effectiveness of meeting to be presented Activity directors CV Template can be helpful for job placement in industries like academic, college and universities for organizing events and development activities
University College Student Activities Director CV Template
20, Kingston Street,
006 – 452 – 9341 – 25
Objective: Seeking challenging position as a University College Student Activities Director in any reputed institute that would endow me with many opportunities to employ my leadership skills.
- Proficient in computer literacy such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Internet.
- ExCellent ability to work effectively with all levels of managements.
- Can apply new methods to resolve problems
- Can create interest in the students to emulate new styles.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and exCellent interpersonal and communication skills.
2007 – 2010
Bristol University, Bristol
Student Activities Director
- Responsible for preparing plans and services in order to promote new activities.
- Responsible for arranging meetings, seminars for the students and faculties for the all round development.
- Arranged different development programs such as rally, games, elections, tea breaks and other activities and events.
Link Towers Hotel Dundee
Hotel Activities Director
- Created monthly plans and activities calendar.
- Arranged audio & visual devices, presentation displays, transportation, and planned events as per the need and occasion.
- Arranged services for transportation and accommodation for participants, catering, security and other staffs.
- Responsible for proper arrangement for the guests and providing them services as per their need
1999 – 2003
Bachelor of Science
University of Dundee, Dundee
Masters of, Event Management & planning,
Aberdeen University, Aberdeen
- Organized many cultural programs and activities for the university
- Attended many seminars and events on development and recreation activities
Available on request