Dr. David Morgan
Newton St Loe
Bath, BA2 9BN
A position as a theater professor in an academic community that will maximize my skills and talents both as a theater artist and as a teacher. A career that will provide a competitive working atmosphere that will hone the skills of students and teachers alike.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of employment as a theater teacher in a distinguished college.
- Great talent in the theater arts; able to perform and direct theater productions.
- Skilled and up-to-date in the field of theater arts and the use of effective techniques in teaching and training students in the field of theater.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Professional Experience / Career History
2009-Present: Theater Teacher, Bath College
- Teach subjects in basic and advance theater which includes teaching theater majors.
- Provide guidance to students who are my advisees in their thesis and performances.
- Write theater plays and direct school plays and other class plays done by theater majors.
2008: Organizer and Teacher of Theater for Children
- Organized free theater classes for children during the semestral break.
- Taught basic theater techniques and directed a play for children which they performed on stage when the classes ended.
2005 – 2008: Doctorate degree in Theater Teaching, Bath University
2003 – 2005: Master of Arts in Theater, Bath University
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Arts in Theater, Bath University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request