Canterbury, CT2 1QU
To work as a teacher’s aide in a school where I will be able to maximize my knowledge and ability, as well as practice my passion to help and work with children.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years working as a teacher’s aide in a reputed school.
- Greatly skilled in verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Exceptional skills in relating to and dealing with children.
- Team player and able to work well under a teacher.
- Trained in different strategies to help children with learning disabilities.
- Efficient and able to work extra hours to complete tasks.
Professional Experience / Career History
2009-Present: Teacher’s Aide, Canterbury School
- Work under the instruction of the teacher.
- Provide assistance to the teacher in preparing teaching aids, checking papers and assignments, and managing the classroom.
- Assist and guide students with learning disabilities which includes working extra hours after regular classes to help them cope with the lessons.
- Teach students some subjects when the teacher is incapable of teaching.
2008: Training in Teaching Children with Learning Disabilitiees
2003 – 2007: Bachelor of Science in Education, Canterbury University
- Given citation upon graduation as an active member of the Society of Education Students.
- Recognized by the Canterbury University for excellent academic performance for four years.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request