This sample is targeted in giving a fair idea on how a CV for a science teacher should look like. The example talks about how to make your CV presentable and convincing to the recruiters. Science teachers find opportunities in Primary and Secondary schools.
Sample SCIENCE TEACHER Resume Template
West 78 Street,
Mobile No: 120 9888
To achieve the highest position in the field of imparting education to students .To be called as the most deserving candidate for accolades in teaching. To be recognized as an open minded research associate in the field of science.
- Bachelor of Education in Sciences from North California in 1989
- Masters in Chemistry from Bradford University, UK in 2001
- Ph D in Chemical Analysis from Bradford University in collaboration with Professor Kim Jare
- Hold a record of being called the best guide to students
- A patient listener.
- Strong in conversation
- An effective speaker.
- Strong in communication
- An able controller of situations.
Taught Chemistry for the higher grades of Skill International from 2004 to 2006
Roles and Responsibilities
- Key player in deciding the curriculum of the subjects in sciences of the higher grades.
- Organized quizzes and fairs in various science related subjects.
- Shouldered the responsibility of the director in his absence for a period of six months.