Kedleston Road, Derby, DE23 1GB
I am seeking employment as a Science teacher in a school that will provide opportunity for me to utilize my teaching skills as well as open doors to enhancing my knowledge.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as a Science teacher in an excellent school.
- Exceptional academic background, graduated with honors.
- Skilled in multi-media computer programs that are maximized in the creation of teaching materials that would catch the attention and interest of students.
- Great interpersonal skills as well as ability to handle difficult students.
- Excellent classroom management capabilities.
- Knowledgeable in effective handling of special education students.
Professional Experience / Career History
2006-Present: Science Teacher, Derby School
- Teaches basic Science subjects to Year 1 students.
- Makes lesson plans, prepares all academic tests and laboratory exercises.
- Gives assistance to students who need extra focus in Science subjects.
- Works with students in several activities of the Science Club.
- Regularly holds sessions with parents to discuss the development of their child.
2004-2006: Volunteer teacher for Special Classes
- Taught several special classes to develop science appreciation and interest in children.
2001 – 2004: Doctor of Philosophy in Science Teaching, Derby University
1998 – 2001: Master of Science in Elementary Education Major in Science, Derby University
1994 – 1998: Bachelor of Science in Education, Derby University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request