Bloomsbury, London, WC2E 7HX
To work as a school director of an esteemed school. I intend to promote competitiveness and quality but accessible education to be able to produce graduates that are highly intellectual and responsible citizens.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years working as a school director in a good school.
- Ten years working as a teacher.
- Excellent skills in managing and administering a school.
- Good time management ability and capable of working long hours.
- A team player with great interpersonal skills necessary in effectively managing a school.
- Up-to-date in emerging trends and strategies in school management and education improvement.
- Teaching background enables profound analysis of the condition of school employees and students.
Professional Experience / Career History
2005-Present: School Director, London School
- Take charge of the management and administration of entire school.
- Heads the planning and programming of school calendar and activities.
- Involved in ensuring effective course outlines and teaching methods.
- Helps manage the financial affairs of the school.
1995-2005: English Teacher, London School
- Taught english classes to Grade 2 and Grade 3 students.
1992 – 1995: Doctor of Philosophy in Management, London University
1989 – 1992: Master of Science in English Education, London University
1985 – 1989: Bachelor of Science in Education, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request