Parkgate Road, Chester, CH2 4BJ
To be employed in a position where I will be able to practice my knowledge in science and skills in research.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years working as a research assistant for a significant project.
- Excellent skills in verbal and written language.
- Adept in research methods, analysis, and statistical surveys.
- Work well in a team and can work as a leader or as a member of a team.
- Adept in computer programs important in research work and preparation of documents.
- Willing to work long hours and can work under pressure.
Professional Experience / Career History
2008-2010: Research Assistant, Chester College
- Part of a team of researchers led by a university professor studying biological diversity in Asian countries.
- Conducted plant and animal surveys by spending months of field work, observation and collection of specimen.
- Took care of the itinerary planning and financial aspect of the project.
- Conducted laboratory examinations to determine species and condition of collected specimens.
- Assisted in collating and analyzing gathered data.
- Prepared part of the official project report which contained important results of the project.
2004 – 2008: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chester College
- Given recognition by the Biology Society for being an active member and officer of the organization for three years.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request