When attempting to write a primary teacher’s CV one has to talk about the qualities of being extra gentle and soft in dealing with kids. Recruiters mainly concentrate on areas like patience and gentle disposition and a good CV should mention such topics. These can be used in finding careers in Kindergarten schools as teachers.
Sample PRIMARY TEACHER Resume Template
10/H, Street No.17,
St Petersburg Alley,
Mobile No:906 7856
An opportunity to make the best out of kindergarten kids is my aim. I would like to see myself as one of the most sought after teacher when it comes to dealing with the younger lot. A position which offers close connection with the students is an ideal option of work for me.
Pursuing my Bachelor of Education in Geography from Kimberly School of Education, UK
- Good in dealing with kids of ages 4 to 11.
- Patient listener.
- Non-threatening and less strict in my dealings with kids.
- Easy person to talk to.
- Creative in my lessons.
I have an experience of dealing with primary kids for a period of six months during my vacation in UK.
- Taking care of students during recess
- Taking lessons in English and Geography
- Organizing camps for kids
- In charge of the complaint cell for kindergarten kids
- Work for a non profit organization where under privileged students are educated for a period of two years and have received accolades for being an able organizer of events for the collection of funds for the organization.