Dartmouth Park Road
London, NW5 1SU
To work in an excellent academic environment where my knowledge and teaching capabilities will be maximized and challenged. My goal is to share my skills and knowledge to the youth who I am passionate in helping to have a better future.
Summary of Qualification:
- Exceptional skills in oral and written communication.
- Adept in basic computer programs necessary in work as a teacher and helpful in creating multi-media teaching kits for better learning.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, especially in dealing with students of various backgrounds and attitude.
Professional Experience/Career History:
- Experience in working as a general science teacher right after graduation.
Responsibilities: Teaching students in Grade 4 about basics of general science. The subject includes holding laboratory tests and field work.
- Experience in research as part of my graduate thesis work.
Responsibilities: Doing various types of laboratory tests and examinations that involves the laws of physics. The research work also requires the use of different kinds of research design and statistical analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics from the London University in 2000.
- Master’s degree in Laser Physics from the London University in 2005.
- Pursuing Doctor of Philosophy in Quantum Laser Physics from 2010 upto the present.
- Awarded by the London University as a graduate with honors and one of the top students in my course.
- Cited by the London University for contribution to society due to involvement in volunteer work and as an active member of the university’s Organization of Science Students.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request