Edgbaston, Birminghan, B16 2TT
To be employed as a history teacher in an educational institution that will harness my abilities. I hope to empower students by giving them sufficient knowledge and interest in the historical background of the nation and the world.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a history teacher in a distinguished elementary school.
- Excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written communication.
- Well-versed in different forms and kinds of materials to use for effective teaching.
- Great skill in dealing with and relating to students.
Professional Experience / Career History
2007-Present: History Teacher, Birmingham School
- Teach students about the country’s history as well as basic information about world history.
- Provide a few sessions of tutorial to students who need additional focus on the subject after classes.
- Work as part of the school association of parents and teachers.
2006: Volunteer Teacher
- Gave one-hour sessions of special classes to children during the summer break.
- Volunteer work also involves sessions of listening to the children and talking to them about family life.
2004 – 2006: Master of Arts in History, Birmingham University
2001 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in History, Birmingham University
- Awarded as one of the top students in the school for two years and during graduation.
- Recognized by the Society of History Students for active participation in activities and for doing volunteer work.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request