An environmental educator is an individual who has to educate students and develop education programs about the environment and its preservation. They may also have to design, maintain and construct animal cages and also solve issues related to wildlife.
An individual applying for the position of an environmental educator has to draft his resume with all required information related to his job position so as to attract the prospective employer and this can be done with the help of an environmental educator CV template which is a ready to use document.
Sample Environmental Educator CV Template
Contact number: ________
Email id: ______________
Date of birth: ___________
An individual with ___________________ [total number of years or months] of experience of working in the position of an environmental educator and ensuring preservation of the environment and prevention of harm to the wildlife.
- Facilitating workshops in _________________ [the kind of workshops facilitated by the individual]
- Taking students on environmental tour _________________ [purpose of the environmental tour]
- Have worked in helping the wildlife to ___________________ [the type of improvement brought in the wildlife]
Academic and Training Orientations: [Express the educational background in terms of schooling and training]
- In _________ [state exact year] completed Bachelors degree in environmental science from _________________ [name of the university]
- Mention details regarding the other degrees and courses pursued by the candidate.
Employment Outline: [Provide an employment summary of the candidate]
I have worked as an environmental educator for a duration of __________ [indicate the tenure of service] at ________ [name of the organization] where:
[mention in details all the job duties performed by the individual at the organization]
As ______________ [job position] in ___________ [name of the institute] where I had to: