It is a challenge in itself to teach a language and an effective CV has to portray the actual qualities like command over conversing, writing and editing of a language trainer. A CV has to emphasize on how strong the candidate is in aspects of the language to the recruiter. Such CV’s are useful in schools, colleges.
Sample ENGLISH TEACHER Resume Template
Bungalow No.24, Sector 8,
Mobile No: 9867523487
A couple of years from now, I see myself as a Special Educational Trainer known for her innovative educational methods. I would aspire to work in an organization that offers me growth opportunities and employee friendly environment.
- Bachelor of Education in English Literature from Mcm Dav College, Chandigarh in 1999
- Masters in English Literature from London Metropolitan University, UK in 2001
- Versatility in the language
- A cheerful and friendly disposition.
- Ability to conduct interesting sessions
English Teacher English Department of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chandigarh from 2002 to 2007
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing not only the language of the students but also their skill set and improving their confidence levels
- In charge of the English Laboratory
- Head of the soft skill development campaign
- Awarded Best Student Friendly Teacher award in 2002 in the competition conducted in our school
- Awarded Best Teacher in 2003 by the government of Chandigarh in the competitions held in Chandigarh.