Bolton, BL2 5AB
To work in a position as engineering professor in an esteemed university that will provide opportunity for career growth. I wish to impart and enhance my capability in teaching engineering subjects and help produce graduates adept in engineering courses.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of experience working as an engineering professor in a reputed university.
- Exceptional education background that speaks of my expertise in the subject matter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that will do well in working with other teachers and with students.
- Skilled in the creation of effective lesson plans and incorporating practical applications in the courses to be discussed.
Professional Experience / Career History
2006-Present: Engineering Professor, Bolton University
- Teach lessons involving the basic principles of engineering and some advance courses for higher year levels.
- Serve as an adviser of several students in their thesis and coursework.
- Involvement in some research work as part of my function in the university, around two research projects a year.
2005: Substitute Teacher for Engineering Courses, Bolton University
- Taught two engineering courses as a substitute teacher in place of the regular professor.
- Performed the complete duties left by the regular teacher in the position.
2003 – 2005: Doctor of Philosophy in Landscape Engineering, Bolton University
2001 – 2003: Master of Science in Agricultural Engineering, Bolton University
1997 – 2001: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Bolton University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request